The end of an era
We are experiencing the end of the Metapolitefsi era, the final act of a drama that led our Nation to financial destruction, dissolved the social and national fabric of our country, crushed the Hellenic ethos and every traditional value. The Metapolitefsi era introduced us to a national tragedy , that at the same time was a national treason, with the the traitors never facing court and answering for their crimes. Which made sense, because the traitors were simultaneously our "saviors". They were the same politicians that led the country to the European Economic Community and promised the people "prosperity", meaning easy money and unstoppable consumption. To keep those promises, they borrowed money from loan sharks and usurers and created a public debt bubble of unprecedented size in international financial history.Our People was, unfortunately, comforted by this system, and allowed crime and corruption to spread in front of his eyes, accepting every now and then a gift of petty value, like an appointment on the public sector, a promise for better days, which is even more easy money, more corruption, more degeneration. During those days, we, the Golden Dawners, were marginalized, we were the extremists, the fascists, the criminals in the eyes of the corrupt Mainstream Media that shape the public opinion in Hellas.
Today things have changed, the financial crisis, the absence of wealth, dissolved the fog that clouded the Hellene's consciousness. That's how Golden Dawn became the hope and the flag of hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions of our compatriots. Golden Dawn is so much more than a political party. It is the hope of Hellenism's survival during the tough times that lay ahead of us. It is the secret voice of the blood that survives unaltered through the thousands years of history until today, to help the Hellene Man rise, to wake up his consciousness, to lead him to his destiny. This article will present our Political Program. Our goal is to revive Hellenism and help Hellas become a central power of the geopolitically sensitive area of the Eastern Mediterranean.
Our first goal is National Independence
Hellas must, first of all, become a State free and sovereign and stop being a protectorate of foreign powers. We must rid ourselves of the agents and the servants of foreign interests that collectively form the governance system of the Metapolitefsi era.
Our Dogma: Golden Dawn's philosophy for External Affairs is based on the dogma of strategical depth. Hellas has huge strategical depth, that can guarantee her unlimited power and international influence. The strategical depth of Hellas is the area of the Aegean Sea and its extent that reaches the island of Cyprus. The geopolitical value of the aforementioned area and the unexploited wealth-producing sources that it contains can not only solve the modern financial problems our State is facing, but also give it a prominent position in the international economic and strategic map.
Exclusive Economic Zone: One of our primary objectives is to immediately declare the Hellenic EEZ based on the principle of the median line and by assuming all the territory of the maritime boarders from the mouth of the Evros river to Kastelorizo. Hellas is located on the geopolitical center of the world, the Eastern Mediterranean, that unites the West with the biggest energy cache of the planet. The Middle East has been plunged in a black hole of uncertainty regarding her future geostrategical course. A Europe stripped of energy will soon face huge problems of energy shortages. A speedy EEZ declaration and commencement of mining operations will shift the role of Hellas against the USA, Russia, and Western Europe.
Cyprus: Appliance of the Mutual Defense Space of Hellas-Cyprus Dogma, that when combined with the neighboring EEZs of the two states, will be the de facto union of the island with Greece. Today that the natural gas deposits of the Cyprian EEZ is at the center of international attention, Hellas -and not Israel- should be the guaranteeing power of Cyprian integrity. The Greek F-16s and not the jewish F-15s should be stationed in the airport of Pafos. After all, the natural gas deposits of Hellas, as the natural continuation of the cyprian deposits, pose the immediate need to create a Hellenocyprian energy line targeting the European market.
For a truly Hellenic State
Golden Dawn's objective is to overthrow the corrupt governance system of the Metapolitefsi era, through the democratic procedure. We are fighting for national independence, sovereignty of the people and political cleansing. To punish all those that invested on our Motherland's downfall and profited from it. To send the thieving politicians and public workers to jail and simultaneously confiscate the property of all those that abused the public funds.
The Hellenes should decide for the most important national and social matters, the people should be truly sovereign, instead of being called every four years to answer to fake dilemmas. To achieve those goals, we must obtain absolute majority in the Parliament, to be make Constitutional Revision possible.
Political catharsis: Abolition of parliamentary immunity and the law regarding minister responsibility. The public political life will be cleansed from the corrupt and the traitors. Creation of special teams that will search for those responsible for the mindless spending of public funds in every ministry and state organization. The suspects will be judged in a special court, the guilty will be jailed and have their property confiscated.
Sovereignty of the People: Referendums will be held for every important national issue. Greece never held a referendum for state issues, only for municipal issues. The people never had a say on big political decisions, as the Regime was always terrified of referendums.
Constitutional revision: The President of the Democracy should be elected directly from the People. The Prime Minister can be an MP, but the Ministers will not have this privilege, and are appointed on the grounds of knowledge and experience. The MPs will be reduced to 200 and will receive pensions from their personal funds. All forms of immunity and privilege of ministers and MPs will be abolished. Drastic reduction of their payment. The various Parties will not be publicly funded and will be audited for their finances.
Denouncement of the Memorandum and erasure of the onerous debt
The Memorandum was proven to be catastrophic, it caused economic and social destruction, caused the dramatic drop of our GDP, brought the highest unemployment rates of the EU and raised our debt sky-high (180% GDP for 2013 according to optimist projections). Golden Dawn stands loyal to her promises to completely denounce the Memorandum, unlike the Left that for voter-hoarding purposes speaks of ... "renegotiation".
The cost of Greece's exit from the EU will be disastrous for the world economy. On the ensuing domino Portugal, Spain and Italy would be next, and the global GDP reduction would come close to 17 trillion Euros by 2020 and the whole planet will be facing an economic depression. The threat of a forcible expulsion from the Eu is non-existent, because the consequences of her realization cannot be managed by the international usury system. This is admitted by our "partners" with most notable the words of the German Minister of Economics: "If Greece falls, Germany falls". This is a huge weapon for the Greek side, that can only be used by a truly national government.
Golden Dawn proposes an immediate denouncement of the Memorandum, to clean our economy of its sad consequences and to delete the sum of the illegal and onerous debt.
Inspection and deletion of the illegal debt: The solution to the Greek Problem demands the immediate deletion of the illegal and onerous debt the Hellenes have to pay for. There never were more favorable conditions to achieve this goal. Unfortunately, the memorandum governments do not work for the People, but for the international usurers. Golden Dawn aims to audit the public debt and all the loan agreements from 1974 until today. Special audit teams will check all the files of every ministry and public organization. States of Latin America have already moved towards such decisions, like Ecuador. Something similar hasn't yet happened in Greece because it will reveal who received bribes and black money. First of all it will expose the part of the debt that is onerous and illegal and our State will refuse to repay that.
National economy and growth
Greece's entry into the European Union marked the dissolution of the primary sector of our economy and the utter destruction of the Greek agricultural production, craftsmanship the and erstwhile mighty Greek industry. The Golden Dawn was perhaps the only nationally oriented voice to react strongly to the country's accession to the single currency. Eventually the euro turned out to be our destruction. National currency is equivalent to national independence and this must be the fundamental objective of a national leadership. To achieve this goal it is necessary to be self-sufficient and produce basic goods of survival for our People.
Autarky: The grand national objective
The Greek prime objective is self-sufficiency in all basic survival goods the People need. Food medicine, weapons and fuel are things a state needs to survive, to remain free and to be able to create. The first thing Golden Dawn will do is to strengthen and plan our agricultural and livestock production to fully cover our internal needs in basic food products.
Hellas is a rich country and although the last three decades she had her national production destroyed, the primary sector dismantled, agriculture and animal husbandry sectors dissolved, Hellas today can again start producing, utilizing profits from the exploitation of its mineral wealth. We can start again from scratch and here we bring as an example the state of Israel. The Israelis manage to plant and cultivate over the desert, over the sand and have a huge production efficiency with the technology they have, and they can be an example to us.
If Hellas functions like an independent state and not as a pathetic protectorate of foreign powers, she may again begin to produce, she can be a rich and powerful nation. Our suggestion is to immediately start exploiting our wealth and resources so we can subsidize the foundations of our national economy, which is none other than our farms and factories.
The Golden Dawn says: Yes to National Production! Because, as Panagiotis Kondylis says, 1% industrial growth is worth a hundred times more than 1% tourism growth or consumption growth, because only the first contributes to the country's self-sufficiency.
Every foreign worker equals a Greek unemployed: Deportation of all the illegal immigrants mean hundreds of thousands of new jobs for the Greeks. Since 1993 the newspaper "Golden Dawn" circulated with this slogan in the front page. But we must point out that the presence of illegal immigrants in the country helped not only the Capitalists, that won millions due to black wages. They were also used by thousands of our countrymen who chose to leave their land and their work to play pretend "Capitalists", sending illegal immigrants to the construction sites and the farms.
Productive work and National production: National economy reforms and a restart on primary production means productive jobs for the Greek population. Golden Dawn does not promise plenty of cash and low-interest loans, or a return to the sad materialist days of 2004, when the national goal was expensive jeeps and plastic money. The Golden Dawn sets as a national goal the return of the Greeks to productive work. Jobs will be created through the exploitation of our national wealth, by drilling oil, with new mines for gems and ores. The benefits of this great effort will be enjoyed by the primary sector with new agricultural, livestock and fishery units immediately followed by the attempt to recreate our national industry.
Energy - Hydrocarbons - Mineral wealth
- Immediate nationalization of all of our energy exploitation operations and dedication of those profits to the Greek people, aiming to make Greece a strategic energy hub.
- Utilization of solar and wind energy, as well as waterfalls, to generate electricity and evaluation of marine currents (such as the Strait of Euripus) for power generation.
- An international invitation to tender the exploration and extraction of oil and gas surrounding the Greek EEZ.
- Mutual Defense Agreements and military cooperation with Nations with which we have converging geopolitical interests rather than natural and deliberate rivalry.
"If we exploited the areas south of Crete, the findings in Western Greece, Kastelorizo and the Herodotus Basin, extended between Greece, Cyprus and Egypt, then we can cover the energy demands of Europe for 50 years,"
A. Zelilidis, Professor of Geology, University of Patras.
Those points offer our country potential for large gains from oil and natural gas across the length and breadth of the Aegean Sea and the golden triangle of Crete - Cyprus - Dodecanese. Essentially turning Greece into a central force in the sensitive geopolitical area of the eastern Mediterranean.
Ores - Precious Metals: Hellas, according to Bloomberg, has the potential to become the largest gold producing country in Europe by 2016, overtaking Finland. Production in 2016 will reach 425,000 ounces of gold (worth $ 757 million at current prices), thus surpassing the 16,000 ounces that was the country's production in 2011 (compared to Finland, producing 220,000 oz). The Greek state will not invest on this enormous potential of the country, but sells out our national wealth to foreign companies (Glory Resources owns the mine in Rodopi and Eldorado Gold is the parent of European Goldfields). Alongside them there are Capitalists/Media Owners with agreements that literally trample the Greek public sector.
Golden Dawn demands the nationalization of all of our resource generating operations and the output of the profits to the Greek people, by subsidizing domestic production in each sector. Where there is insufficient knowledge about mining, the Greek government will be a shareholder of the consortium bidding in the relevant competitions. As an example we mention again the Israeli and the Leviathan gas field. In negotiations they literally destroyed the American agents, who requested the involvement of the State Department. Eventually the Jewish Delek company acquired part of the shares of the Noble Energy giant that took on the project.
Agricultural Sector (Farms - Livestock - Fisheries)
- Subsidy of our agricultural production from the special fund that will result from the exploitation of Greek hydrocarbons. Emphasis will be given to remote areas, especially to Thrace and the islands of the Eastern Aegean
- Greek farmers will be absolved of their debt, a move similar to that done by the military regime in 1967 and gave new impetus to the Greek rural economy.
-Direct link between agricultural production and consumption. Definitive end to the impunity of the middle class.
-Organizing production at a local level requires production teams, that will produce goods that thrive in the region without requiring multiple inputs. That way small farming areas can be exploited more, giving jobs to more farmers.
-A Farming Registry will allow farmers to purchase tax-free Greek oil products and supplies (fertilizers and conditioners) from the rich subsoil of our country without intermediaries, in order to reduce production costs. Utilization of our mineral production for organic fertilizers and soil mapping of agricultural areas with help from Greek universities, for the establishment of fertilizing plans and supplies for crop protection.
- Protection of the Greek environment from pesticides and multinational giants (Monsanto, Dow, etc.): conversion to organic farming in order to protect the sacred environment of our country from chemical fertilizers of foreign giants and an immediate stop to foreign exchange losses.
- Introduction of mandatory agricultural production residue recycling, with the goal of producing organic fertilizer for our soil's sustainability at a national level, acting on a local level.
Banking Sector: Merging and Nationalization of Banks, nullification of debt based on social criteria
Along with the nationalization of the banks, it is required that they all get merged to a single, strong central bank that will subsidize production. Also, the National State must enforce the absolution of bank debts of Greek families based on social criteria and help ease the unbearable burden of the working class, caused by usurious loans.
The occupational loan: During the occupation, the German army was receiving money as a loan from the Bank of Greece. The Germans recognized the debt and begun paying it off even before the war ended. During the Paris Peace Conference in 1946, the occupying German Army debt to Greece amounted to 100 billion euros. Since then the interest-free debt had stopped and an interest rate was added to the debt, which currently stands at 510 billion euros. There are of course, other distinguished European economists are talking about 575 billion euros (Jacques Delpla newspaper Les Echos - 23/6/11).
The Golden Dawn will reclaim occupational loan from the German government, which was also largely responsible for the bubble of Greek debt. The easy loans that Greece received from the European Union the last decades gave life to the German export industry and are still being repaid under usurious terms. Only a truly national leadership can claim the rights of Greece and settle Germany's debt towards Greece.
Reconstitution of the National State
Reorganization of Public Life
1. The financial plutocracy that today still preys on the wealth of the country, using the Memorandum to steal it. A handful of families hold in their hands the means of production, as well as the media, and through them elected governments and literally controlled the state with their puppets.
2. The government-funded trade unions consisting of privileged neo-bourgoisie bosses and employees without qualifications - inactive drones for decades - which are still paid by the government to harass the People, entrenched in corporate and union privileges. In this category we can add hundreds of thousands of government employees who were appointed to meaningless and obsolete positions , with the sole purpose of supporting the partisan state.
The two parties in power (New Democracy - SYRIZA) are based on the two pillars above, something that guarantees their survival in expense of the Greek people. The Golden Dawn aims to demolish this rotten system and strives for:
Redistribution of income and national wealth: Social inequalities and the unconditional surrender of our national wealth to a handful of plutocrats must immediately stop. The Greek society is burdened by austerity measures, while few chosen families are getting richer and richer uncontrollably by exploiting the People ,and therefore dominate the political and economic life of the country. The Golden Dawn, the only political force not bound by big financial interests, fights for equal redistribution of the national wealth to the Greek People, against social inequalities.
Stabilization of the public sector: The public sector should not live at the expense of the Greek people, but must start working productively for the benefit of all of us. Immediate release of those public officials illegally hired. Direct transfer to productive jobs for those that have no real area of expertise.
Public administration - Decentralization
The Golden Dawn believes in the absolute need of decentralization of the services, features and functions, so that each municipality can become a self-reliant political, social, economic, cultural and administrative organ, a creative member of the folk community. The Municipality should become an operational and administrative cell in concordance with the Central Government. Thus, all services will be under the jurisdiction and administration of the Municipality and audited mainly by the Central Government.
This upgrade on the Municipalities will reverse the flow of funds from the Municipalities that collect them to the Central Government that redistributes them, exercising its predominant role as the auditor of the procedures. Decentralization must be universal, including any departments such as the economic and the judicial ones.
Health - Social Welfare
- She aims to put a stop on the practices of corrupt management. To audit the public hospitals and put an end to the waste of materials and products that end up to the trash can (see the case of the millions of euros lost by the useless influenza vaccines). She aims to end the multiple drug prescriptions that emptied the funds by imposing severe penalties on hospital administrators, doctors, nurses and administrators breaking the law.
- Subsidy of domestic pharmaceutical industry and purchase of pharmaceutical products preferably produced in Greece to supply the public hospitals. The Golden Dawn distinguishes the Greek Pharmaceutical Industry from the multinational pharmaceutical giants and considers it as one of the few remaining strong sectors of the economy and that is export-oriented.
- No provision of healthcare to illegal immigrants, except emergency cases. The Greek hospitals must stop treating those who have entered the country illegally and waste hundreds of millions of public funds. "Healthcare tourism" from Balkan countries will also stop. Strict priority will be given to Greek patients that have invested dearly in the public health system and end up waiting in the queue behind foreigners.
An end to illegal immigration
- Immediate arrest and deportation of all illegal immigrants to their home countries. Until their final repatriation, they will be transferred to specialized detention facilities away from residential areas, where conditions would not be as luxurious as they are now.
- The phenomenon of illegals remaining in detention forever, living with air conditioning, free meals and other luxuries that hundreds of thousands of Greek citizens can't enjoy is unacceptable and will be stopped immediately.
- Any crime committed by a foreigner will be considered statutory. Sentences will be served not in prison,but in specialized detention facilities where the offenders will work for the benefit of the Public.
- Illegal foreigner traders will be combated and remittances sent to their countries will be strictly fiscally controlled. The huge loss of revenue for the Greek state will be stopped. Zero tolerance for international smuggling networks.
The major national demographic problem
In addition to the economic depression of the country and the dissolution of the State, an even larger threat to Hellenism awaits. We are referring to the demographic decline of our nation. Simply put, in a few years we will be in a minority in our own country. Apart from the problem of illegal immigration, which can be solved easily with certain measures,we are plagued by a low birth rate. To solve this major issue the Golden Dawn puts the following prerequisites:
- Tax relief for all couples that have a child. Unfortunately the new austerity measures of the coalition targeted the family, rather than help it, tangible proof of the national-nihilism of the political system.
- One-yield financial assistance to any new Greek born. The proposal was made more specific during a session in the parliament. The Golden Dawn drafted a bill that reduces the State's subsidy of political parties by 80%. The money saved by this action would be distributed among the newborn Greek children. With this bill, the State would save 50 million euros, for 2013 alone.
- Motherhood will be subsidized and families with 3 children and above strengthened. Unmarried mothers will be protected, and abortions will be banned. The National State first of all will invest in the future, in the new generations of Greeks.
National defense and security
We analyzed above our positions regarding our Geopolitical and international balances. At a purely defensive level, Greece should immediately take the following actions:
- Compulsory military service of men and women (with the exception of mothers) when they reach 18 years of age, for 14 months. Examination of files with harsh penalties for those who illegally and malevolently evaded conscription. Women should cover non-combat positions in urban centers (unless they request voluntary transfer) and all men will serve their entire office at the borders, on the Border Patrol.
- Nationalization and subsidy of critical Greek Defense industries (Greek Aerospace Industry, Greek Defense Systems and the Greek Vehicle Industry). The administration will be restructured and experienced staff will be hired.
- A prerequisite for any weapons trade agreement would be co-production. While the Greek defense industry is reeling, Turks produce their own weapons systems, from F-16 parts to armored vehicles.
- Complete independence of permanent members of the Armed Forces from the political parties and abolition of trade unions in the Army. A strict meritocratic framework for the promotion of officers will be applied. The Minister and Deputy Minister of Defense will come from the army.
Justice and public order
- Re-establishment of the Greek Constabulary and the creation of a new special unit for the Greek Police armed with heavy offensive weapons for tackling youth crime phenomena (foreigner robbers with Kalashnikovs etc). It is unacceptable to have the Greek police unarmed when faced with heavily armed thugs.
- Final change of the legal framework for the rules of engagement. The staff of the Police be legally insured in the case of facing an armed criminal. Promotion of aggressive spirit and liberation from the guilt syndrome due to the use of personal weapons.
- Withdrawal of police officers from office services and coverage of these positions with transfers of surplus from the wider public sector. All police officers will operate on the streets. Elimination of unnecessary bodyguards, whoever wants protection can recruit individuals.
- Re-establishment of the Ministry of Public Order with a Minister that will necessarily come from the ranks of field officers. Bureaucrats and partisans will be withdrawn from the leadership of the Police.
- Heavy offenses that dissolve the social cohesion and destroy the national body will be considered statutory. Establishment of stricter penalties for lawbreaking civil servants and politicians. Only harsh crackdowns and punishments will rid the country of her two major wounds: Crime and corruption.
- Segregation of Greek and foreign students in primary and secondary education, so as to not reduce the educational level of the Greek language because of the weaknesses of the aliens.
- Effective abolition of the asylum on universities and the prohibition of party factions in them, which are vectors of corruption in higher education. The university is a temple to research and knowledge seekers and not criminals or partisans.
- History books will be rewritten and focused on the subject of Greek history. Special exam for teachers to confirm their cognitive level and the national conscience. Ancient Greek and classical works will be taught on all educational levels.
The Golden Dawn is opposed to church-state separation. She seeks to restore the prestige of the Church and to remove all the decadent and internationalist members of the clergy. Religions that offend the Greek tradition and history and damage the strength of the nation will be banned. Greek Orthodoxy reborn once again, will be a pioneer in the struggles of the nation.
Sports and culture
- All Greeks will have direct access to decent sports stadiums. Municipal sports organizations will be subsidized aiming to cultivate the fighting spirit among the people. The state must actively support championship, now that it has unfortunately been invaded by mercenaries, "Hellenized" foreigners. Introduction of fighting classic sports (wrestling, boxing) in education.
- Elimination of state grants and marginalization of "artists" that offend ethnic, religious and historical symbols.
- Cultivation of classic standards through national education. The aesthetics of our cities will be changed and great statues of the most important figures of Hellenism will be raized throughout the country.